WHAT WE DO
Writing & Publishing
We write (and ghost write) articles, publications and magazines that are based on small town revitalisation, community strengthening and population decentralisation. In 2018 we have worked for State Government and many organisations across the food and wine (tourism) industry.
Vanessa Wiltshire also writes for local, State and National publications, most recently, Domain.
Vanessa is a specialist in whole of town strengthening. Organisations and agencies have engaged her in 2018 to speak on the following:
- Harnessing the power of story to connect with people and effect change
- Why do small towns and rural communities 'go ahead' , where and others lag or die?
- What does innovation mean for small towns? Who's making it happen and how?
Real Life Programs
Commencing in October, Vanessa is heading off for a regional road trip with her colleague Vanessa North. Over 10 days, Vanessa + Vanessa will run a series of public workshops and evening gatherings across 4 towns in Gippsland.
Together and individually they will look organisational and community strengthening. Collaboration and human storytelling are at the heart of V+V's work!
Get your message out through the power of story
Cut-through communications for small business, not-for-profit and LGA.
Warragul, Morwell, Traralgon & Bairnsdale
What makes some towns go ahead, where others lag or even die?
Making innovation work for small townships and rural communities in Gippsland and Victoria.
Marketing & PR for micro business
Package up your big message and get it out.
You get -
- One call to help shape and nail your big message.
- One professionally written article (300 words) that can be broken adapted across web, social media, email.
- One last call and written notes with targeted PR and marketing advice.
Micro business owners only (1-3 people)
We develop and implement communications and engagement strategies that build positive, deep and trusted relationships with your audience and constituents.
We work on an individually negotiated project or retainer basis. To get more info, e: email@example.com